This term we've been exploring Local Government.
We have been working our way through a Multiple Intelligence and Bloom's Taxonomy activity matrix, demonstrating our preferred learning styles and what we have learned.
Some activities we have completed are:
- designing a flag for Moreland
- creating a poster advertising Moreland as a tourist destination
- listing the advantages and disadvantages of living in Moreland
- writing and performing a song about living in Moreland
- writing and performing a puppet show, with local characters
(Below are some photos of two puppet shows so far)